Any tax paid in excess can be claimed as refund by filing your Income Tax Return. It will be refunded to you by Income Tax department by crediting the refund amount in your bank account through ECS. 


You have to select the bank account where you would like refund to be credited at the time of filing your income tax return (ITR).