In the rare chance that your employer did not provide you with a Form 16, don't fear; you can still e-File your returns yourself. 

You can still compute your Income & Tax liability without the Form-16. Here's how you do it:

1. Collect your Salary-slips/payslips and figure out your Taxable Income

2. Your Form 26-AS will help you to find the exact Tax Deducted at source (TDS).

3. Claim your HRA – If you haven’t submitted the rent receipts to your employer, you can still claim it while filing ITR. If you not sure how to calculate HRA, just contact CAxpert, our Tax Experts can help you out.

4. Claim your Deductions u/s Section 80.

5. Income from other sources – Any other income apart from salary e.g. Interest Income, rental income etc.

6. Pay you Taxes (If any) through Challan 280 (Self Assessment Tax)

7. Finally, Enter your Challan details and File your Income Tax Return.


CAX can also help you in this regard – 

a. Buy the relevant package

b. Upload all documents other than Form 16.

c. Let us compute your tax liability

d. You pay your taxes, file challan (Challan 280) and give us details

e. We will file your ITR